Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Prettier than Pink

Color "Pink" is in trend and I am not just in to it. I am loving it. Yay!

 And since it's 12 midnight already and while waiting for hubby to come home, add up the boredom of being home alone, I grabbed the camera and happily took a picture of my pink treasures....

...have fun with me... yipee!!


Tadaaaan!! a very cute "Pink Bunny Bank"... I think she is lonely because of starvation.. hee hee hee! I always forget to feed her 5 to 10 peso coins everyday...slash sob.


You want it... then get it. A pair of Pink Hand Sanitizer and a strawberry like scent Body Spray... These were bought from "Bench" in a very affordable price. I love the  fruity smell of these pair, it creates a sense of  happiness in every spray (for the body spray) and the sanitizer smells really sweet, the scent stays on your hands a little longer after using it. It does not leave a sticky feeling, just enough to give your hands a clean and sweet scent... uhmmm love it!


Just received these cutie pink pouch and I soooo love it...It's a "kikay kit" that contains a 50ml hand sanitizer, fruity scent hand moisturiser, a "Sunset" colored lipstick and "Tropical" tinted lip balm.. good to have it this summer day... and it's.... PINK!


Who says that pregnancy prevents you from wearing good looking clothes because of your bumps?.. hell no!... Pregnancy I think is one the best times for a woman to show her unique style in fashion without compromising comfortability,quality and the budget of course. This very cute Maternity Cloth from "Mother Care" is so comfortable to wear.. I love the color, design and the quality though this is not a pure cotton kind of fabric but this is something that can absorb sweat when the heat strikes...(thanks raging hormones).

and oh!....



....don't forget the "Pink Shoes"...


... the "Pink Ballpens" to put inside the....


..."Pink Big Purse"... awesome!


Happiness is not hard to find.. it's everywhere....

have a happy Hot Pink Day!

No comments: