Friday, April 15, 2011

What I love, he loves it too

We are in our... (Drum rolling) 30th week along in our journey together as a life time partner-to-be. Yay! 10 weeks more and we will see each other.

and look how big my belly has gotten for the past 30 weeks and how I gained sooo much weight... a Super  Sized-me... one of the "Eeew" factors of pregnancy..


Little everyday my little tenant become more communicative. He is awake every 1:00 am and kicking all throughout until 3:00 am randomly. He loves what I love and how am I sure about it?.. well, it's mothers' instinct I guess...believe me it never fails. Here are the list of what we both love doing slash or should I mention... eating?

  • Cupcakes
  • Scrambled eggs in the morning
  • Grapes
  • Mangoes... 6 kilos of riped mangoes
  • Watermelon
  • Kiwi
  • Singing 
  • Shakes, smoothies
  • Cold water.. Ice cold
  • Sleeping
  • Brownies
  • Chocolates.. yummy!
  • and a breathe of fresh air
  • we love eggs...too
  • Milo
  • Chicken.
  • Jollibee Spaghetti
  • Bananas
  • Yakult every morning
  • Yogurt
  • A.D.O.B.O... ADOBO!!!
  • Tahooooo
  • and..the voice of his father
Eating is always a big part or our everyday life... and that's what we do everyday.. hee hee hee!






No comments: